Find details on every hero here https://mones.io/playbook/heroes
There are 6 lements of heroes.
The hero's element will affect the hero's performance in the following cases:
- Join the fight in Dragon Tower in Twin Tower Mode: Every time the Dragon Tower resets, heroes of an element will have their power reduced by 50%. Dragon Tower will reset the element continuously and alternately.
- Join PvP fights when the opponent chooses elemental resistance hero as troop leader. At that time, heroes with resisted elements will be limited in strength.
A Hero's battle style and stats will be affected by Class.
Warrior: High with decent damage, great fit for any frontline.
Hunter: Critical attacks with increased speed and damage output
Mage: High-damage AoE skills with crowd control
Each hero has 1 Normal Attack, 2 skills and 1 Ultimate Skill.
Ultimate Skill will be unlocked after the hero has reached 4 stars.
Hero of rarity B (lowest rarity) has no Ultimate Skill.
A hero has 5 primary stats:
- Health Point (HP): Hero dies when HP becomes 0.
- Attack (ATT): Power related to physical damage
- Magical Defense (MAG): Power related to magical damage
- Defense (DEF): Reduces physical DMG.
- Resistance (RES): Reduces magical DMG.
All Heroes in the game when come in 1 - 5 stars, known as their basic star level.
Heroes with higher basic star levels are rarer and hence receive more Stat growth when evolving.
All Heroes can evolve to the maximum limit of 6 stars.
Level is another Hero growth metric in the game. Heroes can be leveled up using XP found in Adventure mode.
A hero's max level is 30. After they evolve to the next star, their level will reset to 1.
Hero can max level up to lv.40 through Transcend.
Hero's rarities are fixed and not upgradable. Each Hero in the game can come in 5 rarity with decreasing rarity as below: