Setting of volume, graphics, notification, information.
Village - Left Menu - Setting
- Volume Setting: You can set the volume of the background sound, effect sound, voice volume and mute mode.
- FFx4 ULT Skill: During battle, you can set the effect time for ultimate skill production at 4x speed.
- Simple result: It is possible to set the adventure and battle result screen to be displayed briefly or in detail.
You can enjoy Mones in the best quality through the graphic settings.
- 1.Graphics: Set the game graphics (texture) quality. Higher quality requires more resources.
- 2.Resolution: Set the screen resolution quality. Higher quality requires more resources.
- 3.Light: Set the effect of illuminating the screen.
- For the light effect, it is recommended to use it on high-end models (Galaxy S6, iPhone 5 and up).
- 1.DOF: Set the effect of far and near.
- For the DOF, we recommend that you use it on high-end models (Galaxy 57, iPhone 7 or later).
- 1.UI Blur: Set the blur effect based on the hero.
- Promotion notification: You can turn on or off Advertising and promotional push sending alarms.
- Currency Reminder: You can set the charge alarm On/Off for quartz and dagger materials.
- Achievement & Craft Notification: You can turn on or off noti when the achievement mission is completed and there is an item that can be crafted.
- 1.Game information: You can check device information, game version, member ID, and bundle version here.
- 2.Link: You can link with your Twitter, Telegram and Discord account
- 3.Withdrawal: Withdraw assets from the game to Mones marketplace
- 4.Wallet link: Link game acount with your wallet address
- 5.Logout: Log out from your game account