You can raise the level of a hero by consuming the experience points obtained from adventures, the guild training ground, and other heroes as materials.
1. Village → Adventure → Acquire EXP when clearing the adventure stage
2. Village → Guild → Training → Select a hero and proceed with training (updating)
3. Village → Hero Management → Select Hero → Hero Details → Touch the level-up icon → Select the material
- Based on the -6 star hero, you can level up from the first 30 levels to a maximum of 40 levels through transcendence.
- A certain amount of flag currency is required to use the guild training.
- The higher the adventure stage, the higher the grade of the material hero, the more experience points you get.
- When you use Teacher Ravi, a level-up exclusive material, as a material, you gain a lot of experience.
1. Level-up mark: Display the the hero’s expected level-up value by using materials
2. Material selection: Select the material to be used to level up the hero
3. Material mark: Mark the materials consumed for leveling up the hero (up to 12 people), display the experience points obtained
4. Level up: The selected material hero disappears and level up by consuming a certain amount of gold
- With a Ravi, you can acquire 5 times more experience than a material hero of the same grade.
- When using the same hero as the level-up target as a material, you can acquire 5 times more experience points than other material heroes.
- All equipment and demon’s gem worn by the hero when being used as a level-up material will disappear, so you need to release it in advance before proceeding.