Let’s prove your power by competing against other users!
Village > Battle > Arena
You can enter after clearing [Adventure Starziz Chapter 1] 2-10
1) The Arena is a PvP mode that allows you to battle other users.
2) Each arena season lasts 1 weeks, and after the season ends, rewards can be collected based on the rank of each season you participated in.
3) $BUSD and Trophies can be given as a reward for winning a season.
4) The first season duel is played by bots, not users.
5) You can hold up to 5 daggers, an entry item, and charge one every 60 minutes if the amount is less.
6) There are 6 tier groups and 24 tiers divided according to your points.
6) Your score is calculated based on the results of PvP matches.
When starting, you have an initial score of 800 corresponding to tier Bronze 5.
After each PvP win, you get points and vice versa, when you lose, you lose points. However, your score will never be deducted below 800.
When starting a new season, your starting point will be calculated according to the following formula
This season's starting point = 800 + (Last season's total - 800)*70%
The number of points added or subtracted after each match depends on the tier difference between you and your opponent.
- 1.Arena Ranking
- Tier Rank: rank of the tier you are in can be checked here.
- Top Ranking: Top rank tiers and users can be checked here.
- Record: PvP history of the present season can be checked here.
- Hall of Fame: Top 1 of each season can be checked here.
2. Ranking: You can check the rankings of users, including your own rankings
3. Arena Info: my tier, total ranking, win rate, winning streak, remaining season time, and troop information are shown.
4. Reward Guide: At the end of the season, rewards will be given according to the final ranking and tier.
5. Receive Reward: You can get Season Rewards after the season ends.
6. Select Opponent: Use $BNB to select the opponent.
7. Challenge: Use dagger to match with a random user in your group.
1) Duels run with 5 members of your stroop and 5 members of the enemy stroop, and advanced strategies cannot be used.
2) During the duel, the skill is used automatically, and you win if you kill 5 enemy heroes first or if your ally's HP gauge is higher after the timeout.
3) After entering the arena, the duel will last 10 minutes from the start.
- Each season, we reward the top 600 top ranked Arena players with $BUSD and trophies. The specific reward amount is as shown in the table below.
- Trophy is a very important in-game currency that helps users to upgrade their Account Skills. Trophies are awarded automatically after the end of the season via the player's in-game mailbox.
- $BUSD is a fiat-backed stablecoin that maintains a U.S. dollar peg. An amount of U.S. dollars equal to the total supply of $BUSD is held in custody by Paxos, acting as its reserves in FDIC-insured U.S. banks or backed by U.S. Treasuries. When the price of the U.S. dollar rises or falls, the price of $BUSD also does in equal amounts. This is the most common and traditional model of stablecoin.
- After each season, the leaderboard will reset.
- Note: Arena is the only in-game feature where players get reward in $BUSD tokens. In the future, we will update with Arena 2.0 where every user can choose any Hero from the full list of Heroes of the game without having to own it directly to join the match.
- Get strong before you enter the Arena