Setting up a formation strategically before each battle increases your troop's chances of victory.
Adventure Formation: Village > Hero
Arena Formation: Village > Battle > Arena > Challenge > Arena Preparation
- 1.Each troop has a maximum of 5 battle positions equivalent to 5 heroes.
- 2.In Adventure Mode, you can set up to 3 troops.
- 3.In Twin Tower, Dungeon and Arena Mode, you can only set 1 troop.
- 4.There are 4 different types of formations: Basic, Balanced, Advance, and Guard.
- 1.Each formation has a maximum level of 80. Higher levels have higher stats.
- 2.You can level up with the Enhance feature. This will consume your copper. The higher the level, the more copper it consumes.
- 1.Drag and drop heroes into battle positions in the troop to arrange the formation.
- 2.In Adventure Mode, you can use the Auto Arrange feature to automatically arrange the troop.
- 1.Please follow the rules of Melee Heroes in front, Distant Attack Heroes in rear to maximize the abilities of heroes
- 2.Choose and change the troop leader of each troop strategically to increase the overall capacity of the troop.