All assets earned from the game including $MONES from Arena reward, heroes and items dropped from Adventure Stages, crafted items, and heroes summoned from Summon Shop are only withdrawn after a minimum of 24 hours since the asset was generated.
All assets deposited into the game including $MONES tokens, heroes and equipment are only withdrawn after a minimum of 24 hours since the assets were deposited.
Every week there will be 6 timeframes for users to withdraw assets from the game, namely:
- 3 AM - 4 AM UTC every Monday
- 11 AM - 12 PM UTC every Monday
- 3 AM - 4 AM UTC every Wednesday
- 11 AM - 12 PM UTC every Wednesday
- 3 AM - 4 AM UTC every Friday
- 11 AM - 12 PM UTC every Friday
The purpose of the 24-hour cooldown and the Weekly withdrawal time is to limit cheaters from withdrawing assets from the game.
This schedule will be officially applied from Aug 17, 2022.
In case we find an alternative to control cheaters, the new schedule will be updated and announced to all users.
- With hero NFTs that are not generated in the game, ie heroes opened from Mystery Chests in INO events, airdrops, giveaways, you can withdraw heroes into Weekly withdrawal time frames.
- With heroes summoned from the Summon Shop feature in the game and heroes drop from Adventure stages, you can only start withdrawing heroes from the game when the hero has reached at least 5 stars. Thus, if the hero is under 5 stars then you will need to evolve the hero to 5 stars to be able to withdraw the hero from the game as NFTs.
- Heroes who withdraw from the game will keep their stars, levels, enhanced levels, transcended levels, and stats. These stats will remain the same when heroes are deposited into another game account.
- Hero withdrawal from the game officially starts from July 20, 2022 Jul 22, 2022.
- You can only withdraw equipment with Hero, Legend, Mythical, and Immortal rarity. Equipment at the Normal and Magic rarity cannot be withdrawn from the game. See more information about equipment and rarity here
- Equipment removed from the game will keep its stats, enhanced levels and enchanted stats. These stats will remain the same when equipment is deposited into another game account.
- Equipment withdrawal from the game officially starts from August 1, 2022.
We will collect an additional 0.001 BNB per transaction on Game Gateway (not Marketplace) to add to the Fund, thereby generating revenue to buy back tokens from Liquidity Pool on DEXs. This amount depends on the number of transactions in Game Gateway, not on the amount of item per transaction.